Re: RSGames for IOS

Hi
I respect the work of developers, but it seems crazy to pay so much money for the games separately, when in the pc I can play all the games for free.
If the rs games client then turned of payment my previous comment is not valid.
but if the client is still free, it seems crazy to pay money just to have the iOS platform.
up on top you have to buy the games separately, not was more logical to sell all games in one package?
I was excited when I read this news, but honestly now I am very disappointed.
Greetings and thanks.