Re: Morokuma's rpg appreciation thread

Hello.

I've tried the Locale program twice now and when I run it I get this error: startup faled, okay button.

Here are  the steps I took: 1. I run LeInstaller and install the program.

2. I run LEGUI and click on the save button.

3. I close the LEGUI program.

4. I go to the Dungeon quest folder and press aplocations on  TxtGplay.exe and press L for Locale and enter again on Run in Japanese.

I get this error: Startup failed. Okay button.

I have installed the Japanese (Japan) Microsoft IME package and the JPG addon. I have loged in and have found that the games work ok with the addon by its self. The issue comes when I try to read the menus with the up and down arrows.