Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Hello everyone
First off, @dark
Thank you so much.
AS sappy as this will sound, since I started playing games over 5 years ago, it has always been my ambition to get a db page on hear, to get some recognition and as my 11 year old mind put it back those years ago, "be like the professionals"
I'm frankly amazed you would do it, and sincerely grateful.

Next up, @cryingfire. Here are the answers I came up with for you:

1. Which ship should i start out with? I'm level 40, bought a shuttle, but now it seems like i can't do anything with it. I can't move to any sector, and I'm not sure what else I can do.

shuttles are used in two activities:
space dust, where you collect space dust for cash and points, level 40
as tin cans for chunks, level 400

2. I'm really confused soundpack wise. I have one for VIP, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what to do with it. I've tried re naming the mud in my client, putting the folder where I know its not supposed to go as well as where it is. I don't know what to do, but I'll try again.

Try having a read of the read me file, found in cosmic rage/help files/readme.txt I believe.

If you are still stuck, ask on the sound pack channel, by typing options, turning it on, and typing sp heeeeeeelp!

3. Not really a question, but why is the majority of changes adding socials? Well, i guess that is kind of a question, but still, I've submitted multiple reports relating to actiities not working properly das ago, and nothing has changed. I undestand that there are more important things to do, but it would be nice to see at least som e accknowledgement of player problems

Recently, Cosmic Rage suffered a rather large rollback for reasons even the hosts are not 100 percent sure about.
Due to this,  a lot of socials, lotions, stores and other such things were lost.
I am wo rking as fast as I can to, and in this order:
1. Do reports, and recover lost stuff at the same time.
2. Reimplement lost stuff.
3. Do suggestions.

I am actually about to get back to reports right now, after I have checked this for spelling errors.
Do not be in doubt, the flood of socials will slow once more as we resume business as usual.
For those who are worried, we also have a back up plan set up now, which backs us up every 24 hours so something like this will *not* happen again.
Thank you for reading, and thank you players for playing!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : almeida_br via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cryingfire97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector