Regarding Energy Burst, the description does describe it as a physical attack. Given that it's an introductory magic attack for less developed Manamon, it's probably ok that the best they can do is to augment their physical attacks with magic before learning how to send it directly at the foe. As for nite stick, that sounds pretty physical to me, not sure how you'd make that special. Also, Deciced and duskond would probably not appreciate that going special. Remember that for most switches proposed, someone will often be caught in the crossfire. Tri kick and Stone Throw were simple enough, but even Meteor Rush changing came with colatoral damage. Granted, the others who learn it needed the help whereas Grandlan still rocks, so I'm fine with that, but let that be an illustration of how changing other stuff like Nite Stick may not turn out so well. Still, I maintain that it doesn't make a lot of sense either way.

Funny story time. I went postgame legen d hunting last night after grinding my team into the low 70s. I went down into the depths of Shadow Kingdom, to Irroadium's room, and did the repeat fight with his god form. Defeated it, and was thrust into battle all ready to toss my Gammanet and be done with it. Now, as it happened, Tenshaino was the first alive mon in my party when this happened, and we know Tenshaino is pretty slow. So the battle went like this:
Irroadium is looking for vengeance.
Go, Tenshaino!
Foe Irroadium used Bizarre Illusion!
Tenshaino has become berserk!
Tenshaino is out of control!
Tenshaino used White Lance!
Critical
(forget the damage number, but it was high...)
Foe Irroadium has been defeated.

Moral of the story: Put your slowest mons last in your party... oops.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ekalak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector