Re: What types of games do you want to play?

@Freeman69, a space based rpg game would certainly get my vote, particularly since thus far mmorpgs and space based muds are about the closest we've got, I've always longed for something space based with a real exploration feal and alien galaxy to explore. indeed I loved the 2D metroid games like Metroid fusion, zero mission  and super Metroid which my level of vision could just about handle.

Are you thinking more action or turn based? and which platform?

Depending upon what your considering mechanics wise you might want to look at some previous offerings to get an idea of how certain mechanics have been represented previously, eg, movement in first person if your thinking that way, and the best way of mechanics like audio map overviews and menu review if your considering something more turn based.