Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

with today being it 16 september, i awoke this morning. i realized i had to go to work. But another thing came into my mind, while i was walking to my work, another Friday today!

This weekend it is called bulletproof for cash, cause i hand out:

1. 10.000.000 pound cash
and
2. 500 bullets.

In both cases the max i am allowed to hand out.

Make sure to claim this within the upcoming 72 hours, otherwise the chance to get this  will be lost.

new accounts will get this added by me manually.

let's get bulletproof and may your weekend be a awsome one!

greetz pelantas