Re: would you buy this?

Seriously... This thing sounds just like that phone that came out a while ago. Talking phone built specifically for the blind! Because, you know, IPhones and Androids don't exist or anything. Now, computers have been accessible to blind people for decades. What on Earth could possibly convince me to go shell out money for what sounds like a notetaker with delusions of grandeur? I mean... I dunno, those are just my thoughts, but after reading the product description I'm just sitting here, shaking my head and wondering what people are thinking.