Re: Survive the Wild!

First Momo from what you are saying, so if a persons has skils in something, he has to do it in one hour even if this thing is building a castle. Ok, from your idea I understand also microsoft wil do windows 11, or 20 in the next two months, because they have alot of people has many skils and they should do all the work in 5 hours at least. [[wow]]! you're totaly rong; beeing good at something doesn't meen you're able to do the impossible in 2 sec.
next, teleporters and dfc's are now a part from the game and noone can say they're not. most of players even newbies has dfc's. you're complaining about people wil die if admins spawn disasters, but what wil happen if dfc's doesn't exist and they pass away. what you'll say at that time?, I'm sure it won't be difrant mor than now. One thing I'm sure Sam was rong on it when he said disasters are spawning from admins, if he didn't say that noone wil get it, but yeah complaining wil stay.
Theard, airia bombs? what are those things? not sure if they're exist, or if they wil be even I see dfc's usefull mor.
Ok, now back to admins: it seems you don't like stw admins from the first this is why you're complaining all the time. I see all the admins in the list now are doing there best to let the game work in a perfect way. there are no crappy, nore shity onece as far as I know, and they are spawning disasters because it's a part from stw gaming envirament, and they have a reason for spawning them I think no need to repeet it here, your words like fire and water noone is like the other: you don't wanna players to die at the same time you don't wanna dfc's, but you want airia bombs or whatever lol. you said before I want disasters to be random, but if they wil be random, the spawn also wil be with out any reason, so expect one every three, or why not five minutes. man organise your ideas and be sure fro m what you wanna  complain about.
my advice is play the game, and come to write, it may help a bit when you die many times.
Greetings

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector