new watsapp-grub is created for bgt programmers

Hi, I have created a whats app-grup for bgt programmers. It is for all people wich wants learn the  programming-language of bgt and for people wich have already experience   with the BGT-language. You can also sharing code via drobbox. If someone has interest, sent me your phone-number via e-mail and i will ad you. My e-mail-address is leon-muel...@gmx.de I hope you have a nice day.