Recreation of Mysteries of the Ancients/Montezuma's Revenge

Hello All.
In this topic, I'd like to get some feedback. Basically, I've been hanging onto some code I started back in the beginning of 2014, and it's basically a recreation of the tomb hunter engine originally by James North and Thomas Ward. My thought is this. I'm trying to recreate a version of this game that isn't entirely the same, but still contains elements of the original MOTA/Monty. This engine is called Tomb Hunter.  Demos can be found below. Post your feedback, should I continue it? Should I call it off? It's all in your hands!

Original demo, posted on 9/17/2016 to Twitter.
http://sndup.net/83c5/a

A demo containing some enemies: http://sndup.net/272n/a

A demo containing swords: http://sndup.net/3wrh/a

Testing version Alpha 1 playthrough: http://sndup.net/3f 2t/a

I've created Alpha 2, containing potions and scrolls, but no demo has yet been created.

Post your thoughts here and enjoy! Or you don't have to big_smile