Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

Ishan:
I've just checked my inbox, and it looks like your message never made it through.
After a bit of digging, I was also able to determine its absent from the old server.
If you sent the game as an attachment, you may want to check to see if you got a bounce back failure, as many email providers don't like you sending large files or those that contain executables.
If you can send another message to submissi...@agarchive.net, we'll figure out a way to get the game included.

Superb:
I got another message about x-site this morning, and fixed a second typo that was breaking links.
Everything should be green now.

In other news:
I've had very little time to work on the archive recently, so that's why everybody who submitted titles probably wants to break down my door over missed estimates.
Sadly, this cycle is going to continue for a while. I'll be writing up as much as I can, but in the meantime, pleas e be patient.
On the plus side and thanks to Phil, all of the PCS DOS games now have descriptions. This took a solid rewrite of the page, so each individual game now has a heading instead of just being in a big list. We also now have several more full versions available for download.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector