Re: Core Exiles Forum and Database Links Out of Date

Yep,  they're a nice bunch. I'd also recommend getting the chat working if you can, since people are very good in chat about anything from doing deals when you needc something for a mission or a craft, to just chatting and commiserating big_smile.

I've now fixed the forum link and removed the link to the ce database site.