I'm calling serious, serious BS right now.

Sacroloon no longer gets Inner Healing, apparently. Matthew's still has it, but I just trained mine to level 81, still no Inner Healing. I've tested it via the move tutor, no Inner Healing. I picked up a Loonis and tested that via the move tutor. No Inner healing. And I somehow suspect that Wing Slash is likewise unavailable for Sacroloon because it's very unlikely to get a move at level 50-something, then Wing Slash beyond level 81. So Seinarus has a miraculous Wing Slash Sacroloon and Matthew has a miraculous Inner Healing Sacroloon. Would love to know how that works.

Lesser but still important BS, of course, is that Matthew's Dragomier has Draco Breaker at level 65 or 66 or whatever, when we have to wait another 9-10 levels for it. I really think the game should be more realistic this way. I mean, at least with pokemon, when Lance had the illegal level 50 Dragonites and/or Rock Slide on his Aerodact yl, there were literally hundreds of ways to circumvent that, most of them with TMs. With this, Dragomier in particular is much, much better than any Dragomier we might have (super-effective move that will one-shot, guaranteed, and all that), and that's just...wrong. I'm sorry, there's no bones about it. In the Aerodactyl fight I mentioned a minute ago, you could have an Aerodactyl with Ancient Power (60 power rock move) vs. Lance's, which had a 75-power 90-accuracy rock move. It wasn't night and day. Draco Breaker vs. Elemental Breath is pretty freaking night and day.
Seriously. If you want to make fights hard, that's cool. I like hard fights. But please, please don't let legitimate stadium people essentially cheat, because at this point, that's what you're doing.

I'm pretty sure Sacroloon -used to get Inner Healing though, so that's what's really throwing me. Why take it away from us, and then let Matthew conti nue using it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector