Re: Digital recorders: Any recommendations?

Hi.
Since last christmas I use an olympus LS 14 digital recorder. Olympus self proclaims that this device is perfect for recording concerts, jam sessions and that it is the perfect tool for musicians.
It has two build in sterrio microphones together with a microphone for putting the channels together and which is recording also some base to give the recording a more professional feeling.
You can set up a lot of things like low and high pass filters, limiters, mic gain and so on. It costs I think about 200 dollars and I really like it, also due to the fact that almost everything is accesible due to the speach synthesis build in to the device.
Actualy, it is not a speach synth in the common sence, it's more like pre recorded voice promts, that's the reason why it is just almost accessible, things like the metronome are not spoken aloud.
I really like this device, also it is compact and you can take it everywhere you need to go, you can also hookk u p external microphones, or use it as an external soundcard which works like a charm to me.
If you want further information about the device, feel free to ask.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector