Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

@Andy93

No, I don't think anyone is a hypocrite because they disagree with me.

I believe they are hypocrits because they want to be a member of our society and given the same consideration as every other member of that society, but don't want to abide by that very same society's laws.

Your Windows 3.x example is flawed. There is nothing wrong or illegal about running such an old version of Windows as long as you have a valid license to do so.

It doesn't matter one whit where these old copies of Eloquence came from, what does matter is that they are being used for a purpose that they aren't licensed for and they are being distributed without the permission of Nuance. Both of which make it nothing short of software piracy. You can color it any way you want to placate your guilty consciences, but no explanation or attempt to justify your actions will ever change that.

You want to be a software pirate? A thief? A criminal? Go ahea d! It's you, not me, that has to live with it, and I believe that no matter what you might say, deep down, you know you are in the wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't have to come up with all these explanations of why what you are doing isn't software piracy, when you know it is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector