post 2818, i don't understand what your saying, jayde, i was shocked by how much my golden medal multiplied gold by. as for me...
SPOILER
There you are dingo
If I had known how difficult you were going to be to get rid of, I'd definitely have taken you out in the Sqien Path.
I don't know why I didn't kill you regardless, it would have been fun.
How did you do it, eh kid?
What is the secret to your power?
I communicate well with my Manamon companions. I said solemnly.
And what do you think I'll do to your precious Manamon when your dead? Octoross said gleefully.
No answer?
Fine.
Where's mel? I asked.
She's asleep, in the corner. Octoross laughed.
You don't mean she's... I said, but I couldn't bring myself to finish the thought.
No, she really is merely sleeping.
Shall I, awaken her? He asked.
Wakey wakey, sweety. Octoross kooed.
My sister yawned.
Is dingo here yet Octoross? She asked.
Indeed. Octoross purred.
Oh Melony! I said, losing any composure I had tried to maintain.
Big brother. She said, standing up and walking toward me.
Octoross stopped her with a hand gesture when she was 3 feet away from me.
Oh dingo Octoross told me such a horrible story. Melony sobbed.
He told me that he didn't kill daddy.
He, he, he said, he told me you killed daddy!
My face fell.
It isn't true, is it big brother? She asked hopefully.
Melony, I. I couldn't bring myself to deny it.
Its not the truth, is it? Melony asked.
I, Melony, I did. I moaned.
I did kill your father.
Her arms which had previously been outstretched as if to embrace me fell to her sides.
Her bottom lip began to tremble.
No. She said, but the word was garbled with anguish.
Why! She asked.
It was not a question, it was a condemnation.
Oh Melony I'm so, so, so s orry. I said, my own eyes filling with water.
Dad, he, betrayed me.
I should have forgiven him, I know I should have!
But in the heat of the moment, all the bitterness I felt toward my father through my journey.
I just couldn't forgive him!
I know I should have, I know I should have forgave him.
Kill me mister Octoross sir. Melony wined.
No Melony, you don't know what your asking! I shouted.
Kill me mister Octoross sir. Melony said again.
She turned to me.
There's no point living any more.
You and dad were the only two people who really cared about me.
What about your grandmother! I implored.
Forget it dingo. She said.
It was the first time I had heard my sister utter my name without the loving tone.
It sounded contemptuous, hate filled.
You know, I've never been able to refuse a lady. Octoross smurked.
Especially such a cute little girl like Melony.
Remember dingo, you did this to me! Melony said, her sobs reaching a peak.
Finish this Octoross.
Noooooooooooo!
My sister screamed in agony as Octoross ended her brief life.
You bastard! I shouted.
You bastard!
Language! Octoross reprimanded sarcastically.
You bastard, I won't stop until your burning in the fires of hell! I snarled.
Oo, sounds like my kind of place. Octoross jeered.
We'll see about that!
recked the guy with flame, magic, and ice types. killed Yavin with no problam, and  you're thinking now i'm stuck on irodium? nope! that guy didn't last even 3 minutes. how? i used a treo of polesses, pandurbit, and orystar. used magic lights and unending curse on him, then spammed him with media rush from Orystar, did around 44 to 50 damage, pandurbits earthquake, did around 40 damage as well, and ice cutter from polesses, which did around 35 or 40 damage. as you can see, deeling over 100 damage was helping a lot, i didn' t use a single revive, a single herb in that fight, i'll level my manamon to 70's, 75's and i will record it to show how you can reck that beast. i laughed so hard after that fight, i didn't known it would work or not, roflroflrofl. i'm still laughing as i'm writing this. lol, so that fight didn't gave me much trouble then the one last time. after that, rest of the game is a cake. right, i'm going to take a brake from manamon for today, maybe i'll kill electra and go play math man. enjoy and my team was 57/58 for that fight. this is what you get when you don't use encounter downs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector