Re: accessible madden nfl games by EA-Sports, are their any?

heck no they're not accessible, unless you are partial like me and then I do have a hard time with it a bit sometimes. It's very very visual, from picking plays to throwing passes to the correct receiver, to running through a hole in the defense, spinning, juking, and otherwise getting them off your tail so you can run wide open for the end zone. It is a very visual game.