Re: Playing games like Palace Punch-up and Top Speed over the internet

Ok, I don't get this.
Everyone said hamachi would let me play all games with people.
So far it only seems to let me play 2 or 3 and I'm not sure why.
Is hamachi buggy? That's what someone told me earlier today, not sure though.Now, how do I make my virtual machine's ip static?
There isn't a setting on the router, or maybe I'm just missing it?
Jesus, why must this be so complicated? All I want to do is play a bunch of online games and stupid internet security is getting in the way.
edit: I'm using a Belkin Router