nathan tech announces...

good afternoon everyone!
AS you probably knew, and i didn't until this morning, most of the Nathan Tech website was down due to php errors and very bad shoddy coding. *glares at self in mirror*
I am now proud to announce that all known bug fixes have been implemented and the website is back up and running!
This has resulted in the following products being made available:

1. Train simulator is back!
2. Boat simulator is back!
3. Slot machine is back!
4. black jack is back!
5. New product: number checker! This allows you to chec that each of your audio numbers are working for development.
6. New product! character counter! Does what it says on the tin.
7. New scripts! new menu and speak scripts for BGT coders.
8. New product! maps for sound RTS!
9. The starwars mod is back!
10. The modern map is back!
11. A lot of stuff I probably fixed without knowing!

I hope you enjoy browsing the new website which i s available from:
http://nathantech.net

and most importantly, I hope you enjoy our products.
Should you wish to leave us a comment, write it hear or email us!
Thanks!