Re: Instructions to play on pokerstars

I'm the person who created the scripts. I can't confirm if this works in windows 10, and I'm getting help by someone willing to make it easier for us to announce the board cards, I'll update you whenever that's available. However the ones on here are totally usable with some practice. I feel like there aren't a lot of people interested in this, since there are some other poker games a lot more usable than Pokerstars available, that's why I haven't followed the topic. Let me know if you have any questions

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : x319xmanx via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Chris08 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Chris08 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector