Re: Playing Entombed

The strange thing is, nobody besides you thinks this thing's unbalanced. honestly. the only thing you might have a problem with would be the drake, but that thing's on seventh floor, and with some sleep or web scrolls you can beat it.
I usually go with a elf necromancer, and then make him a healer, or something else if I get a healer on second flour. I have one skeleton with me, more if there are more necros in my party, usually the skeletens must have 2 jobs, like mage trixter or fighter theath. I explore the floor till there's nothing to explore anymore, then walk around some more to see if there are any more fights I might have missed, because they are random, they appear after you take a curten number of steps, like in manamon. Unlike manamon, they're not endless, however.
I'm really not sure how to help you. If you use a necro and boost the ice blast, you will have a easy time of most things. When you feel something isn't balanced, you play it till you figure why it isn't. If people were able to finish the whole game before with no problem, think it's not the games fault, you know?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector