Re: Braille Note Touch

Hmmm. all this talk about the filesystem of the braillenote does bring up some interesting questions. After all, could we have a 32 gig braille note touch instead of a 16 gig moddle? What all can you do to it that humanware does not think about? So they do not offer a full system backup within the boot menu? I know that On my IPhone, I can enter sort of restore mode if the OS update ever fells. This and the fact that I can restore it via ITunes and have it up going is a plus. I thought that android devices had such a mode if the OS got messed up to the point where it would need to be fully wiped and install. So what happens if an OS update makes the OS of the BrailleNote unbootable? Will humanware send out a new card?