Re: Rhythm Rage has been released! Yes indeed!

I've tried both on my own xp machine and my wife's windows 7 one and had the same issue, the page just sits there and no file downloads, and if I do "save as" I get an html file which isn't of any use. The only pack that downloads is the example pack, but since I'm more interested at this point playing other packs than trying to create my own (besides I'm not really a sound editer), that doesn't help too much.

it's confusing, all of Oriol's games work fine, I don't know what's wrong with the packs, though i am a little sorry Rhythm rage doesn't have the facility to download packs in game the way beatstar does.
Still if for the time being someone could host the packs elsewhere and send them that would rock since I've had loads of fun with rythm rage and would love to play some more diverse levels, my lady also wants me to install it on her machine so she can have a go too big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector