Re: The Blank Game is an Alternative Magic Mod

Sorry for bringing this topic back, but has anyone looked on the Alternative Magic page before downloading the game? It says, like every other game page, "the wav, mp3, and midi files can be used accept 2999.mp3" And did I use 2999.mp3? Nope, so this game is good to keep being developed without any permission problems. I&#0392m also maybe thinking of creating The Blank Game 2 once this game is completely in English, but don&#0392t get your hopes up yet. I still have a lot to do with this game, and I have school which is much more important than this game and other games. Also, I didn't base it off of Alternative Magic, I based it off of a book that I made, and this book was all made by me. I didn't get any ideas for the book or game from anyone, I just made the game because of what happened in the book. If you don't know or haven't looked at the books in the game, Boy and Girl matthed the sword and didn't unmatth it which made the game ha ppen. Also, where was the bioenergy or biocontrol in Alternative Magic? The math problems in the light puzzle? The bioplace? All the things related to math? The goal being to unmatth the sword? And when does Trump appear in Alternative Magic? Since when did The Blank Game involve someone going on a journey to find out how to use magic? And just all this, shows how different the 2 games are.