Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta41)

@Mirage agreed. Crazy party is one of the most unique games to come out in a long time, it's got something for everyone.

One option I do notice is redirecting portts, what is a good port to host games? whenever I look for a game servers are always busy, so it'd be nice to host, but whenever I host nobody connects so I assume it's not showing up. It asks me for the port number when i use the thing in options, and I don't know which one is best, any advice please?

Also, I do recall there was a way to create more decks for the card battle. 12 is okay, but it'd be nice to have one deck for each type that I could play with and mess with to find good stratogies. I know there is a way to get more files to write cards to but I don't recall what it is, though as I'm still trying to get all the cards of all the types it'll take me a while big_smile.

@darkblade 98, sorry if this is a late answer, but  basically the thing with battlemode is that it's a ccg. In a ccg game part of your stratogy is reflective of being able to maximize the chances of drawing the best card at a given time from your deck. That is why there are cards that do things like let you draw more cards. Indeed my brother is a ccg player and talks of cards that do things like let you draw one specific other card on your turn, or if you have one card in your hadn have a distinct affect, ---- for example one of the pokemon ccg cards he told me about is "team rocket sneak attack" where your able to steal any pokemon card in your opponent's hand and use it yourself, however bare in mind of course what pokemon you get is random.

Ccgs are not like chess, they're more like bridge where you play the odds, so yes, there is a degree of luck, and if more cards get added we'll see more of that in the future I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jitelpashkevich2002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector