Re: Dectalk singing problem

I post them in the DECtalk archive, I'm Mohamed Smith on there. As for that line, this person's coding style is strange. The comma, I believe, is because they are trying to insert a pause without inputting a duration manually. Basically, even in phoneme interpretation, punctuation like commas and periods still affects DECtalk's processing. I believe what the author is trying to do is use a comma as a pause, because it was enough for that song. Or maybe it was left over from a line they deleted. Though DECtalk's requirements for songs are very loose, so it doesn't error because of it.