Re: Street Fighter V Official thread

AF i don't know the entire post ranked menu screen, but i do know if you want a match, after pressing X on rank match, go up once and press X. you are going to hear a noise, once you hear it, sit there and wait until it matches you up, and at times this can take a while. also when you pressed X on ranked match, you start off on the option to switch if you want to just play pc players, ps4 players or both. the default that you are already on is both, if you go left once you will only play ps4 players. one more thing, me and 3 other players play almost everyday, so if you want to get in on some matches, what are the best times to contact you to play? i don't like to be a pest, so that is why i don't write you everytime we play because again we play a lot, and it can get kind of annoying sending you messages everyday, so telling me the times you are available would help