Re: a question for midi enthusiasts who have a Braille Note MPower

Update. I just found two new DLS files that can be used with the MPower. Unfortunately, though, they are only Microsoft GS Wavetable, with an 8k sampling rate. No, just kidding. Actually, one of them is a Yamaha PSR510, and the other, Chaos XP, I believe is some kind of Roland, but I'm not sure exactly. And BTW, you can use them in anything, not just the MPower. Here's the link to the zip file containing them. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xigke529b1wtb … s.zip?dl=1