Re: First person shooter coming soon

Thanks dragon   It was very helpful
  Edit .
Information about the game .  Language   English   Programming language   BGT   I do not give out release date
I don't want to force myself to code a lot
  Inventory listing
Grenade .  Does about 25 damaged each time you to go   But the range is very bad in the beginning
Potion   Because it was between 50 and 95 health
Machine gun   Does about 10 damage every 10 hits   And can hold five bullets at a time
Shotgun   Does each time you shoot   Five damage   And can only hold 10  Internation
  Time traveling device   Travel is the character to time   In his or her memory
Space shuttle   Why 02 different planets   I may or may not be included in the complete game
Please know tha t the Swiss will be edited it when I have new things to Shay .  I apologize for vibrating I am dictating
Writing
I am dictating   With my phone

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamemaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamemaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamemaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector