Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

So this thread looks pretty dead, not sure if I'll get any answers here, but does anyone know if there's any way to remove the roughly 1/4 of a second lag from the emulator? It's not so bad when playing Crystal access, since there are sounds for movement and pathfinder and stuff, but playing other Pokémon games is proving to be a pain. Thanks to everything being delayed, the wall bump sounds aren't keeping up with my fingers, so it's hard to navigate properly. If anyone else around here has more experience with emulators than I do and knows how to remedy this, that'd be great.