Re: Trying to make our game "Code 7" playable by blind people

Hi.
Well with hacking, I  am unsure how it can be done.
So I will just say how we did it with realitysoftware at least when I was in it.
The keys arros were mapped to various tones, you had to select the right one and then if it worked it was fine, if it failed you would have to put the right one in to pass.
Another thing, have you looked at the crazyparty game thread,
The link to that is at http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party
Anyway there are worlds saturated with minigames.
How I'd imagine with the stealth games is move bbetwene 2 points with a sound for each point and sounds for the enemy units.
You could crouch or something while stopped so you wouldn't be seen
however move at the wrong time and you would be toast.
Mind you if there were not that many enemies and you had the stats you could fight through arieas to get extras though you could die, things like that.
I have just got your game so I will doodle with it.
and see.
If you are testing this stuff though maybe I could help depending on the timeframe.
I am full of contracts through the month of november, and I usually take a 4 month break over the summer because of the heat, however if I have a contract list to process after november then thats fine.
Sadly I do have a few commitments I need to handle in january and february that will reduce my opperating hours a bit, but these would only be down to a couple weeks at most in those months.
On the other hand if you need me now, I can add your request to the large cue of projects.
I am able to do that because most projects I have are small, 6 hours or so of small projects, 1 large one well medium one, and maybe another actual project still I always have room.
Email me off forum by clicking my email link or looking up crashmaster in my profile and tell me your requirements and we can probably work out some sort of deal.
From the structure of the game I guess this is unity, you will be limited to fully voiced things and actual sounds, there is no sapi or screen reader support with unity however being its fully voiced that shouldn't be a problem.
I am assuming you can choose a command from a list or something as you go.
I will look at the normal game anyway and see.
[edit]
I just looked at the game.
There is no voicing in menus and after I heard the logo I didn't know what to do, as I had no feadback at all.
Nice music and the trailer is nice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Narf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector