Re: Trying to make our game "Code 7" playable by blind people

because this game is released and accessible for us I think you should start a new topic in the new releases room of this forum because there is where most users look when they search for new games. I'm sure that after the moderators will test the game they will gladly add it to the data base.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Narf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector