Re: Instructions to play on pokerstars

To know how many chips you have simply go to the tournament lobby and search for your name there. If you want to know how much is in the pot you simply use the hotkey to bet the pot (f10) and press f4, this will show you in the box how much there is in the pot. You need to understand that there is simply no way, and I'll say it again, no way for us to use other ways of reading the pot amount, as well as knowing how many chips our opponents have. This is simply impossible for now, the only way for it to be possible would be if pokerstars completely changes the way the table layout looks like, and I don't see that happening at all. Unfortunately, no one has the power of creating scripts that would make these information available to us. Remember the everleaf network? Accessible poker, which were a few people working on jaws scripts, have been able to work on rendering minted poker and other platforms accessible to us, because the everleaf network have been cooperating with them. And I am not going to tell you how many emails I've sent to pokerstars begging them to help. I don't see them cooperating at all. You need to know that these scripts are not perfect. I mentioned it in the first post as well as everything else you need to know. I am waiting for someone who is looking to see if he can creat some scripts to know the board cards using hotkeys, and that is basically the only thing we can implement now, nothing else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Chris08 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector