Re: Survive the Wild!

Let me clearify somethings here:
First, in that chat the admin wasn't even talking to muhamad hosain, she was talking to me cause I thought I was stuck in unknown area and I told her in pm to move me, but it was not true, cause a client restart fixed it.
Second, admins are just normal players, a normal player but something adds to them some sort of responsability, I am not that kind of admins that pik up Sam's inventory and go walk around, and neither most of the admins are. Oh, about chat, chat is for everyone, it doesn't mean that I am an admin I would be arrogant and ignnore people like somebody said in the previous pages.
Admins are humans, players are humans, masters are humans and the developer is a human, but as I see, someboy thinks that admins and masters are holy creatures, no no, that is totally wrong.
About the looking bugs you can talk to any admin and they would restore your dfc, but if they get you lying about your thing that you l ost or something, you would not be happy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector