Re: Upcoming! Code 7, an sf audio adventure

Lol Phil, it is true there are now two of us, or me, or at least now a Mr. and mrs. Dark, however getting Mrs. Dark to try games and write news could be a rather interesting proposition since she's only just getting introduced to audiogames.

Oh, and yes, definitely just the two of us I'm afraid.

A games timeline would be great, though the devil's own job to put together and keep updated.

With the db I do write "ongoing" when talking about the releases of games that have onrunning updates made to them, particularly muds and browser games, but we don't list anything specific for updates.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ingrid via Audiogames-reflector