Re: Life status and an apology

Hi.
andreas, nice to hear from you.
It's better to ask for someones name than don't ask, mainly to clear up any confusion. Sometimes I have the same issue where I don't wanna ask people for their names, but I'm ghetting better at it. People are always willing to say who it is, and they always understand the difficulty of recognising who is this when being blind.
O my gard that reminds me of all those people at my job. I have worked here for almost 4 years, and there are still a few who I find hard to recognise, mainly because I don't work together with them, but all the people I have meatings with or work together with, no problem. smile