Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Stainaddict here is an automatic download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/648dy65mkpmyd … m.zip?dl=1

@Niklas, cheers for the ideas but I've got no plans to add sci-fi elements to the game, there are little references, and races that can be found like Void Dwarves and Space Elves, but this will reference their origins more than anything and the game will remain in medieval fantasy setting! smile

I agree about daily tasks though, I need to develop other aspects of the game such as the kingdom itself, I may end up reworking peasants in the game, as kingdom population, the population will take up jobs and roles and the society will run, you can change it with laws, though some changes won't work swiftly and there will be many groups within your kingdom, trading companies, adventurers, workers, criminals, guilds, nobles and noble houses.

So the player will be able to speak to the houses before war and ask for assistance, could put up guild rents but the results could be that guilds get pissed off and take their guild work to other lands!

@Firefly82 I have some off-shoot plans for a world map yes! with named and detailed lands that have defense ratings, types and fertility ratings, but for now it will stay as it is, I will make the world map system accessible for you guys either way, be it, listing each set of lands land by land on a list, saying which you can reach ect

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector