Re: Papa Sangre 2 thoughts and discussion, contains spoilers

Hi folks,
I stuck on level19 and cannot get past it! When I smashed the first music, what's the best thing to do in order to pass the hawgs and get to the next music in time? Where to turn after smashing the first one so I am safe? I have the same problem, when everything starts to chase me, especially in level19, my footsteps lag and I get killed! This sucks! mad