Re: audio described movies BT sinc folder

Agreed. The thing is, though, I wish we were a bit more lucky in the community as a whole. For instance, here in the UK, we can legally watch Doctor Who described, and iPlayer has an audio description setting for catch up episodes, but in the US you guys seem to be stuck with downloads. The same can be said for us too. I can't get Alien on dvd with audio description but I can download it from a website. With the websites as well, we have to rely on the person behind it to update it when new stuff comes out, and there's some things missing. For instance, Age of Ultron is one of the missing things that's definitely audio described.