I need your help.

yo.

my windows 10 pro, can not open .exe files anymore.
before everything it worked normally
I have done some research on google, but I can not solve this issue.
I've also used the anti virus but does not have negative results.
not found any kind of virus.
Does anyone know what is happening and what should I do to solve this
Some tips?
thanks.
cheers.