Re: Frandum, a primarily quest-based exploration Mud

It depends upon the game from what I've noticed. One game for example has a replay command that will replay the last 10 chat and tells, and can be changed with arguements, eg, repllay chat, replay tells, or replay chat 5.

Other games call it something like history.

I'd suggest replay myself since it's fairly easy to type a lot of the time.

I've updated the db page with a little about crafting and invocation, and I'll probably add in more later, I've not yet tried crafting myself  as yet.

I'm progressing and really liking the world and exploring, however One thing which does keep happening is I keep getting killed.
beware! spoilage ahoy!

Most recently I got jumped on in the volcano by a fire elemental. Even when I go to the arena and fight an opponent at my level i end up losing.
I know Frandum isn't a game all about the fighting, but I do wonder if something is wrong. I now have armour and a s hield (from the guy in tumulous), and am using a mace rather than the starter's dagger, though getting armour is a little difficult since I'm finding making money rather hard as I don't usually find an easy way to get to a pawn broker to sell things even when i find valuable items, besides it doesn't just seem to be armour that's the problem but my skills generally, even when using commands like numb, strike or dirt.

Do I just have to grind in the arena until I can take out an opponent the same level as me in order to be safe while exploring? that doesn't seem right but if combat does need practice I'm not really sure how else to do it other than slaying random wildlife for no reason which sort of seems out of keeping with the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector