Re: new Pokemon genoration 7 games may leave blind players in the dust

I've heard a lot about perspective in this game being similar to that found in that one big city in the sixth generation. The one where it's more 3d than 2d, and where hitting left on the d-pad doesn't actually move you left, but turns your character. I'm pretty sure the entirety of sun and moon are going to be designed this way. if this is the case, we're screwed. No questions asked.

Frankly, I will be interested to listen to how this game sounds, but I feel like they killed it in gen 6, and I'm just not as wowed by pokemon as I once was. Seriously, GameFreak, let it go already.