Re: Think of your own Manamon

This is a transformation line. I'm not sure about the moves, so... what you think?
Name: phecken
Description: Phecken has a small body that resembles a chick, with a disproportionately large head. It's body is a dull gray color and only has a couple of feathers faded in his body, although their small claws are always sharp and emit heat at all times.  It is always covered with ashes.
Manapedia Entry: It can walk between the flames without suffering any damage for a long time, and is usually seen in the vicinity of the volcanoes.  They used to be found after of volcanic eruptions.
Phecken weights 3.5 KG and is 0.53 meters tall.
Type: Fire and Air
Hability: Reborn, Once defeated,  returns to the life with 10 porciento of its health

Name: Silveanix
Description: It is a bird of medium-sized size, with a plume of silver color that coverts all its body. It is provided with a comb of ashen color, and in its powerful claws flames can be seen burning. Its legs are very long and it has a few enormous eyes of golden color.
Manapedia entry: The forests to the surroundings of its haunts take in flames constantly due  that silveanix likes posing in the trees. On having flown for the sky, it is leaving a stela of fire that it is possible to see from far. They are hunted often by its silver plume, which provides enough heat and is used to make blankets.
Silveanix weights 15.5 KG and is 1.0 meters tall.
Type: Fire and Air
Hability: Reborn, Once defeated,  returns to the life with 10 porciento of its health

Name: Feangoldex
Description: Feangoldex is a quite big bird, with resemblance to an eagle. Its golden plume  shines at all times with shining sparks and its big wings produce signs of light when this one furrows the skies. Its big golden eyes prollectan a deep look, and to the surroundings of its tail there is a flames aura.
Manapedia entry: The legend tell s that on having died, feangoldex is consumed if the same in ash to be reborn again like a Fecken. Its tears are miraculous and they are capable of treating almost any wound and of giving life again to the plants. Its golden pens are used like gadgetry to initiate fire.
Feangoldex weights 30.5 KG and is 1.50 meters tall.
Type, fire and air
Hability: Reborn, Once defeated,  returns to the life with 10 porciento of its health

I have sounds for those already... I know that all of this will provably be ignored by Aaron, but I have a lots of ideas too, if you like these I can share them here