Re: Death Match

Hi, their apparently was a bug I mist and that everyone else mist on mp mode, in which a runtime error is generated after the 2 players collect all 7 databoards. I am working on the bug, and the finishing touches to the game's storyline for alpha 4. Once that's all done, most of my work will be adding in requested features and fixing the bugs that have been with 2.0 for a while now. I won't give a release date since their are still a cupple bugs to be fixt.

  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gaita2040ever
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gaita 2040 ever asturian
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Rio_unesa
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny