Re: Audio Game Maker, Does Anyone know where to get it

Agreed. Audio game maker, as I recall, is not as easy as you think it might be. If you want to make simple audiogames, which I presume because audiogame maker does not have any multiplayer support, bgt is your best option. If you want to create advanced audiogames, think rtr / soundrts / tactical battle, you will be better off with something with more widespread adoption outside of the vi comunity for example python. Keep in mind these are only my opinions

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector