Re: Teaser For Sound Stomp An Accessible Game for Mobile Devices

How our core game works so far is that you will hear a string of sounds which correspond to different gestures play on either side of your headphones and you need to repeat what you hear on the proper sides. Our gameplay is still going through some tweaking and balancing, but hard mode will probably consist of a more quickly increase in the speed of the tempo you need to follow along to. We'll definitely try to keep it challenging!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devonwiersma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector