Getting Emacspeak Running Under windows?

Hi gang,

I was wondering if anyone had actually gotten this to work. I am getting a lovely error message that says that all voice documentation must either be a nil or a string, so maybe I done goofed during the installation. Here's what I did:
Grabbed the latest version of Emacs.
Downloaded the latest available espeak synth and the latest available Emacspeak for Windows.
UWhen installing the Emacspeak fsoftware, I told it that my Emacs is in c:\emacs. Should I have told it c:\emacs\bin?
Other than that, I think I got the steps right unless I've missed something. Does anyone have any ideas as to what went amiss?