Re: Audio Game Maker, Does Anyone know where to get it

Here you are!

agm.zip

This is what I know:

* I downloaded this from somewhere last November. (Probably from a link somebody posted on these forums)

* So far, I have done nothing at all with it except to look inside the archive to see what was in it. It appears to be just a zipped up copy of the program's folder. Sorry, no installer, if there ever was one.

That's it! You are pretty much on your own with this.

I had completely forgotten that I had downloaded it, but ran across it while doing some house cleaning on my computer.

The download will take a while, the zip file is about 69MB and I'm hosting it on my Sendspace Pro account, and they meter your download unless you also have a Pro account and are logged in. All I can suggest here is to be patient!