Re: Was the forum interface changed?

I agree with you dark, to me it happened with no reason at all, I didn't even shut down my computer the evening before and when I came back to it in the morning the issue was present with nothing being changed in my browser or settings. I noticed though that it strangely resembled the mode in which the page is displayed on the iphone, without the number of posts and views. I thought at first that this was caused by me visiting the site from my iphone but then I realised that I wasn't logged in with my phone so theoreticaly nothing could have been changed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector