Re: The Bsc is back!

Hi,

For pipe 2, you're looking for "blast chamber", which was the game's subtitle. Note that I actually never managed to run any of the newer BSC games that have encrypted sounds on anything newer than Windows 7 (that is pipe 2, troup 2 and hunter), and I did install all dependencies.

Not sure what's going on with the wmaaudioredist file, perhaps it got corrupted at some point. I'll see about reuploading it if this is the case. The virus warning is most likely a false positive, but in any case there's 2 other classic pipe setups in the "old classic versions" folder that have the original sounds so you should still be able to get the game to run.

I'll see about fixing the permissions on the unregistration patches  folder, though this may take a few days as I think my password might have been lost during the server move and Ghorthalon is currently experiencing internet issues. In any case it's unlikely yo u'll need to use any of those files for the moment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector